DigiValet Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers
About DigiValet Inc: DigiValet is an iPad based guest room solution for luxury hotels. DigiValet offers an easy to use interface for guests to use room controls, Television control, Movies on Demand, Order Food, Read Newspaper and much more. Since its launch in 2010, DigiValet has been the in-room solution trusted by the world’s best hotels. Its list of satisfied clients includes The Armani Hotel at Burj Khalifa – Dubai, The Oberoi, The ITC Maurya, The Torch – Doha, The Leela Palace – New Delhi.
Job Profile: Product Developer Newbie
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018 & 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 4.25 LPA
Work Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Development and unit testing of the various product in JAVA / PHP / QA / DevOps / R&D and other related technologies.
- Need to do requirement understanding, preparing initial concept and possible architecture design.
- Responsible for feasibility analysis and POC development.
- Work in Agile SCRUM development model and plan, estimate, execute and deliver quality work as per committed timeline.
- Continuously analyse and contribute to lean processes, quality improvements, product growth and productivity improvements within the team.
- Ready to act as the direct interface with client and participate in overall development activities including requirements elaboration, design & coding
- Oops, Core Java, C, C++ concepts.
- Data Structure, Database concepts.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals with significant exposures to databases, networking and web technologies.
- Hands on experience in running development environment on Unix/Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) will be an added advantage.
- Cloud computing experience, Integration with third-party devices, experience in writing REST APIs, shell scripting knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- Final Round
Apply Link-Click Here