IBPS PO Recruitment 2019
About IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Profile: Probationary officers/Management Trainee
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Total No Of Vacancies: 4336
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Desired Candidate Profile:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online
- Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 100/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
- Vacancy Details: 4336 Vacancies of IBPS PO
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are advised to visit Bank website: www.ibps.in and read the detailed guidelines for submission of online application and written examination.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary October/ November 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2019
- Online Examination – Main 30.11.2019
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2019
- A download of call letters for interview- January 2020
- Conduct of interview- January / February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Download Notification: Click here