TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) – 2020
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Rs.3.36 LPA for BE/ B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M. Sc
- Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 2020 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours of following section
- Programming Concepts
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 24th July 2019
Online Registration start date: 7th July 2019
Registration End Date: 24th July 2019
Hall Ticket Issue Date: 31st July 2019
Date of Online Test: 3rd and 4th August 2019
Interviews: 9th August 2019 onwards
Registration Link: Click Here