Python Interview Questions & Answers - Part 10
37) Mention what is Flask-WTF and what are their features?
Flask-WTF offers simple integration with WTForms. Features include for Flask WTF are Integration with wtforms
- Secure form with csrf token
- Global csrf protection
- Internationalization integration
- Recaptcha supporting
- File upload that works with Flask Uploads
38) Explain what is the common way for the Flask script to work?
The common way for the flask script to work is
- Either it should be the import path for your application
- Or the path to a Python file
39) Explain how you can access sessions in Flask?
A session basically allows you to remember information from one request to another. In a flask, it uses a signed cookie so the user can look at the session contents and modify. The user can modify the session if only it has the secret key Flask.secret_key.
40) Is Flask an MVC model and if yes give an example showing MVC pattern for your
Basically, Flask is a minimalistic framework which behaves same as MVC framework. So MVC is a perfect fit for Flask, and the pattern for MVC we will consider for the following example.